So, Eggs Benedict is already insanely good. But have you tried our Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict? It’s seriously next level. You may or may not have tried smoked salmon with your Eggs Benny before but… this recipe- knocks all others straight out of the park 🔥
What makes this recipe so delicious? Chef’s Vault signature Smoked Salmon of course. Using the highest quality of ingredients creates a major impact on the overall taste. Not all smoked salmon is created equally. Procured in Toronto’s finest smokehouse, our process uses a lower salt percentage compared to mass-produced smoked salmon. This curing process results in the salmon having a fresh flavour profile with notes of sugars, black pepper, and lemon.
Topped with a creamy hollandaise sauce... honestly this dish can do no wrong.
Ready to get your brunch on? Without further ado, here’s another classic recipe straight out of the vault:
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 English muffins, halves
- Butter for spreading
- 8 slices of Smoked Salmon
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chives, dill, or parsley, to serve
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 egg yolks, room temperature
- 125g (4.4oz) unsalted butter, diced (room temperature)
For the Hollandaise Sauce:
- Put the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, add the egg yolks and whisk with a balloon whisk until light and frothy.
- Place bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk until mixture thickens slightly. Gradually add butter to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- After the last of the butter has been incorporated, continue whisking the mixture until thick, ensuring the mixture doesn’t overcook. Season and keep warm.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and add the vinegar. Lower the heat so that the water is simmering gently. Stir the water so you have a slight whirlpool, then slide the eggs one by one. Cook each for around 4 minutes, then remove with a slotted
- Lightly toast and butter the English muffins, then place a few slices of Smoked Salmon on each half. Top each half with an egg and drizzle as much Hollandaise Sauce as you’d like. Garnish with herb of choice and serve with some sizzling sausages and a fresh garden salad.
To Poach the Eggs:
There’s nothing like treating yourself to a bougie brunch on a warm and sunny September weekend. Whether you’re cooking for your friends, family… or even just yourself- nothing will boost your mood like creating and perfecting Chef’s Vault Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict. If you’re feeling extra fancy, make your brunch bougie and boozy. A classic Canadian Caesar or Mimosas will pair perfectly with your Eggs Benny.
There you have it- the key to making the perfect Smoked Salmon Eggs Benny. 😎
If you’re feeling social, tag your Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict creation with @chefs.vault & #ChefsVaultExperience