Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
Dumplings with soy, sesame and scallion dressing
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chinese chili garlic sauce (sambal or sriracha)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds White or black
- 1 bunch scallions
- Combine everything but the sesame seeds and scallions into a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil while whisking. Set aside
- Steam the dumplings for 5 minutes with parchment paper
- Transfer gently to a oiled pan on medium high heat
- Sear bottom of dumpling until golden brown and crispy.
- Slice scallions thinly and sprinkle on dumplings with sesame seeds.
- Dip in sauce before eating
If you're feelin' social, tag your creation #chefsvaultexperience